Food as a basic necessity is needed by your body to produce energy, stimulate growth, and maintain life. Thus, It sustains physical nourishment.
But food is all that and more. Foods are also essential to shun the effects of the aging process. At the age of 20, signs of aging become apparent. Chronologic aging causes alteration in elastin and collagen, tissues that make the skin elastic and firm. Signs of aging may differ in rate and time depending on the genetic program of individuals. As a result of the alteration, the skin begins to sag, wrinkle and becomes less supple. To help you fight the effects of the aging process, eat anti-aging food or use products with similar effects.
Table of Contents
Anti-aging foods are composed of one or more of the following things:
1. Vitamin A (retinol). It builds collagen fibers and exfoliates the skin.
2. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid). It acts as an antioxidant at the same time stabilizes collagen.
3. Vitamin E (tocopherol). It has been shown to boost softness, moisturization, and smoothness and provide photoprotection.
4. AHAs (alpha-hydroxy acids). It smoothens fine lines and improves skin texture.
5. Glycolic Acid. It triggers new collagen formations to reduce wrinkles.
6. N-6 furfuryladenine (kinetin). It reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
7. Pal-KTTKS. It promotes younger and smoother complexion. It also reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
8. TNS. It aids the skin’s natural healing process. It also promotes soft, smooth and young-looking skin.
9. Copper/copper peptides. It firms the skin and enhances its elasticity.
Bear in mind that free radicals are harmful to the skin in particular and body in general. To neutralize them, you will need an anti-aging food or product that are rich in vitamins C, E, beta-carotene and more. Common sources of free radicals are sun, smoke, stress, and obesity. Natural antioxidants can be found in anti-aging foods or products. According to the multitude of researches conducted by scientists, dermatologists and plastic surgeons alike, natural ingredients and vitamin extracts can reverse the sign of aging.
Given below is the Anti Aging food list
Anti-aging products can easily be found these days. However, ask some professional assistance before you plan to use a product. On the other hand, your secret ingredient to fight free radicals and aging can be right in your own kitchen. It is called as an anti-aging food.
An example of anti-aging food is fortified whole-grain cereal. This food can lower the risk of some illnesses and shed extra fats. Cheerios, All-Bran. Grape-Nuts Flakes and Wheat Chex are good antioxidants and very good examples of Anti aging food.
Other foods among the best Anti aging foods list are cruciferous vegetables. Broccoli, cabbage, kale, cauliflower, broccoflower, and Brussels sprouts are examples of cruciferous vegetables.
Green tea is also found to reduce wrinkles, puffiness, large pores, and fine lines.
Berries are also considered as an anti-aging food. Hence, never forget to include blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, cranberries or boysenberries in the list of your grocery list.
Leafy greens must also be part of your everyday meal to serve as an anti-aging food. Leafy greens include spinach, parsley, escarole, arugula, kale, turnip and collard greens, and chard.
Nuts are also considered an anti-aging food. Eat the right amount of pecans, peanuts or almonds to contribute to your anti-aging goal.
The most efficient remedy to aging is in fact in the food you eat. Be wise in choosing your food.