Chicken is among those dishes which bring water to mouth just by its name. People look forward to different recipes whenever it comes to prepare it. When you search on the Internet every time you get many recipes available, you sometimes feel confused. If you are also battling with the same confusion, then your search has come to an end. Here we present you with the top five healthy, simple chicken recipes you’re not sure before.
Table of Contents
5 Healthy Chicken Recipes
1. Honey Garlic Chicken
Honey Garlic Chicken is one of the easiest ones to have. All you need is olive oil, boneless skinless chicken breast, honey, black pepper, sodium soy sauce, garlic, and Red Pepper is optional.
Step to follow:
- At the very first, heat some olive oil over medium-high heat and put the lightly seasoned chicken with salt and pepper into it.
- Now, wait for the duration until it gets brown. It will be going to take about 3-4 minutes.
- Do not forget to check it out within this duration.
- When this got brown, add some Honey, garlic sauce, Red Pepper flakes in a small bowl until it is well combined.
- Now add the sauce to the pan and toss the chicken pieces into the coat.
- Cook it for more than 4-5 minutes.
- When it is done, just switch off the flame and be it there for a while.
- Now serve it with steam rice topped with green onions and enjoy your favorite chicken easily.
Make sure you are adding the toppings and spices according to your taste. If you are adding the same in access, then it might result in something drastic.
2. Easy Chicken Pizzaiola
It is one of the simplest and easiest recipes available for tasty chicken dishes. The ingredients you require include chicken pizzaiola, all the spices you like, and do not forget to include all the pizza toppings. The sauce prepared by mixing all the toppings and Spices is the soul of this dish.
- At the very first, heat the oven and prepare the baking dish. Make sure to preheat the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper
- Now brown the chicken by placing it over a large skillet over medium heat.
- When the chicken got brown, place it in the baking dish and put all the toppings you want to get available.
- Add tomatoes and the sauce you have prepared over the chicken.
- Now simply bake it for almost 30 minutes.
- Finally, your favorite chicken pizzaiola is ready to eat.
More about Easy Chicken Pizzaiola Recipe at https://cook.me/recipe/easy-chicken-pizzaiola/
3. Quick Chicken Curry
Quick chicken curry is the love of every non-vegetarian. For preparing the dish, all you need is spices, chicken, vegetables, and oil. That is your choice which vegetable you want to consider and which you need to avoid. But it is a suggestion that does not avoid the tomatoes and onion at all.
Steps to follow:
- Heat the oil in a pan and add dry spices to it. After the dry spices get hot, add the onion paste, garlic, and ginger paste and wait for the duration till it gets down.
- After it at the tomato puree and tomato puree, you can add all other spices available like Garam Masala coriander powder chili powder. Wait for the duration till it gets cooked.
- Now take out the chicken piece is and add them to the masala. Stir it well and cook it until it gets brown.
- Now add the required quantity of water and still. Cover it with a lid and set the gas at the sim.
- Wait for the duration until it will that could properly.
- When it is done, garnish it with coriander and serve.
4. Chicken and Black Bean Nachos
Chicken and Black Bean nachos is a combination that is liked by everyone. And the ingredients required to prepare it are very simple. All you need is tortilla chips, Black Beans, cheese, chicken, onion, spices, and some jalapenos.
Steps to follow:
- At the very first, preheat the oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Now get available with a baking sheet and arrange the chips in a single layer.
- Over the chips, spoon the beans evenly and top it with cheese, chicken, and onion.
- Bake it for around 15 to 20 minutes and make sure the chief is fully melted and bubbling.
- When does a state arise, you need to take it out of the oven and combine it with lime juice and sour cream along with cilantro.
- Now spoon over the nachos.
- Finally, top it with salsa and jalapenos.
Salsa is your choice whether you want to prepare it on your own or pick up some premade version.
5. Creamy Mushroom Chicken
This chicken recipe is among those recipes which will water your mouth just by its name, and you will look forward to the best recipe for it. Here we are presenting the same for you. The ingredients you require for it include oil, boneless chicken, spices, garlic mushrooms, low sodium chicken stock, yogurt, and sherry.
Steps to follow:
- First, you need to heat the olive oil in a saucepan and season the chicken with black pepper and salt.
- Now leave it there for almost three minutes and wait until the brown trust develops on both sides.
- When it gets dried, take it out and prepare the sauce for it.
- Now get available with all the additional ingredients for the same and wait for the moment until the mushroom will get lightly browned. Season it with black pepper and salt.
- Now at the sherry and cook it for 1 minute.
- After it, you need to add the dry mushroom chicken stock half and half.
- Turn the heat to low and put the chicken again into the pan.
- Do the cooking continuously for 8 to 10 minutes until the liquid you put reduces to have.
- Add yogurt and stir it well.
- Make sure to create a smooth and uniform sauce.
- Now divide the chicken into place and topped it with mushroom sauce.
And that’s it. Finally, we have four recipes available to prepare the chicken easily without having a second thought about it.