John Meadows is among the most excellent bodybuilders with a motivating story of vital accomplishments among the harsh conditions. John Meadow is exceptionally well known and respected in the bodybuilding industry as an instructor and a nutritionist. While John now claims a successful career as an IFBB Pro weightlifter and fitness company holder. He ranked the best position in the list of 569 famous Fitness Trainer.
His lucky day is Tuesday, and the lucky number is 38, 11, 20, 56, 29, 2, 47, 65, and 74. Let’s find John Meadows’s personal and professional information, like date of birth, age, recent Age, Childhood, Family, and Relationship, Childhood, Early Life, Education, diet plan, School, College, Star sign, Family members, Personal life, Awards, and Achievements.
Image source John Meadows Instagram
Table of Contents
John Meadows Age, Height, Wiki, Bio, Instagram and Little Known Facts
John Meadows – Biography:
Age and Physical Appearance:
John Meadows was born in the United States of America on 11th April 1972. The current age of John Meadows is 47 years old, and the zodiac sign is Aries. The shade of John Meadow’s hair is Black/Brown. The eyeshade of John Meadow is Black. John Meadows’s weight is 215 – 225lbs (93.0 – 102.1kg), and his height is 5’6 ″ (167.5cm). His nationality is American.
John Meadows – Social Media
Childhood, Family, and Relationship:
John Meadow’s curiosity in fitness began at an early age. He remembers going to the shop with his Grandmother and reading the book of Anatomy and Physiology. During his childhood, John liked to play various games such as baseball, track, American football, and wrestling. At the age of 13, he entered in the fitness world. He also lost bodybuilding competition for the first time.
His mother passed away at a very young age, and he never met his father. He lived with his Grandmother, and she died in 1999. Throughout his early days, John faced colon disease. John Meadows is not married, and recently he is not dating anyone. John had one girlfriend in the past.
John Meadows – Education and Career:
Details of John Meadow’s education are not accessible at this time. John Meadow had participated in various shows. His shows range from best to excellent. In 2005, John suffered from unusual pain. John Meadows has become among the famous sportspersons on social media, offering some of the best bodybuilding and fitness tricks.
His colon ruptured, and he started bleeding internally. Tests displayed that he had a rare colon disease, but luckily, doctors handled to save his life. In 2007, after the life-saving operation, he competed in the IFBB North American Championships.
He got the first place in the 2015 NPC Universe and effectively gained himself a professional status. In 2015, John Meadows expanded his range. He took part in the Vancouver Pro and got five positions. After getting significant achievements, in 2015, John participated in another bodybuilder show, the Tampa Pro.
John Meadows – Diet Plan:
- Meal1: One glass of full-fat milk, One small cup of coffee, Two whole eggs, One large sweet potato, Two pieces of toast, and five scoops of whey protein.
- Meal 2: One scoop of whey protein, One tablespoon natural peanut butter, half cup of cream of rice, Sugar-free chocolate, and Eight ounces of tuna.
- Meal 3: Walnuts, Dried cranberries, Diced sweet potato, and Grass-fed beefsteak.
- Meal 4: Hibachi chicken meal and one cup of rice.
- Meal 5: Thai steak with curry and Jasmine rice.
John Meadows – Net Worth:
We guess the estimated net worth with the help of publicly shared records & many online news sources and resources to make sure that John Meadows’s net worth, monthly earning, Salary, wealth calculation is correct and up to date. As of 2019, John Meadows’s total assets are estimated to be between $1 million to $10 million. The Annual Salary is under review.
John Meadows – Accomplishments:
- Capital University BA in Health and Fitness Management.
- Approved Power and Conditioning Expert
- Approved Sports Nutritionist from the International Community of Sports Fitness
- 1997: NPC Physique Light Heavyweight, 2nd place
- 1998: NPC Junior USA Light Heavyweight, 6th place
- 1999: NPC Jan Tana Amateur Heavyweight & Overall, 1st place, NPC USA Championships Heavyweight, 4th place
- 2000: NPC USA Championships Heavyweight, 8th place
- 2001: NPC Collegiate Nationals Heavyweight & Overall, 1st place, NPC USA Championships Heavyweight, 13th place
- 2002: NPC Eastern USA Championships Heavyweight, 3rd place, NPC Nationals Heavyweight, 10th place
- 2004: IFBB North American Bodybuilding Championships, Men’s Heavyweight, 4th place
- 2005: United States of America Bodybuilding & Figure Contests, Men’s Heavyweight, 13th position, Men’s Heavyweight, 4th position, Los Angeles Bodybuilding, Health & Figure Contests.
- 2007: IFBB NA Contests, Men Heavyweight, sixteenth position
- 2010: IFBB NA Contests, twelve ranks, Men’s Heavyweight
- 2011: NA Contests, IFBB Men’s weightlifting: Heavyweight, ninth position
- 2012: North American Contests, IFBB Bodybuilding: More than 40 – Heavyweight, second position
- 2013: Masters National Contests, Bodybuilding: Masters more than 40 Super Heavyweight, second rank, Masters National Contests, Bodybuilding: Masters more than 35 Fantastic Heavyweight, third position
- 2014: NPC National Contests, weight lifting Heavyweight, sixth position, Masters National Contests, weight lifting Masters more than 35 – Super Heavyweight, second position, Team Group, Bodybuilding more than 40 Super Heavyweight, 4th position
- 2015: NPC Universe, Bodybuilding Over 40 Overall, 1st place – Earned the Pro Card, Tampa Pro, IFBB Pro 212, 3rd place
- 2016: IFBB Pro Men 212, Wings of Strength Chicago Pro, tenth position, Toronto Pro, IFBB Premium Men 212, tenth position
- 2017: Muscle Mayhem Pro, IFBB Open Men, 14th place
Unknown Facts of John Meadows:
According to the latest record, John had only one girlfriend. His Luckiest Day is Tuesday & Red is the Lucky Color. Some of his significant publications are John Meadows opening program and the famous John Meadows Creeping Death program. He has more than 140,000 subscribers on his Instagram account.
John Meadow is always active on his YouTube. The birthstone of John Meadow is Diamond, and the birth and the lucky flower is Sweet Pea/Daisy. He also uploaded a photo of himself with Sergio Oliva on Instagram in March 2017. He sacrificed his life as an SPM at Huntington Bank to begin his fitness firm Mountain Dog Diet.