Google Local Guides is a community of explorers who share/contribute their evaluations, photos, and other information about locations on Google. The guidance local guide program will help local businesses, attractions, and landmarks to better understand their place in the world. Plus, participating in Google’s guide program is a great way to get your business on the map or spread word-of-mouth recommendations.
Table of Contents
Find out about:
What are the benefits of being a local guide program?
The local guide program offers a simple way for businesses to represent themselves on a map and help connect with new customers through social channels like Facebook and Twitter. Additionally, businesses can provide valuable reviews, recommendations, and photos of the local area – all while maintaining their personal privacy.
1) It’s free: so you can support local businesses everywhere!
2) You have a powerful voice and an opportunity to increase awareness about your city/town/area if you’re promoting something brand new.
3) People raving about your business or city will help you attract more customers.
4) You can build a community of like-minded people committed to promoting our local businesses and areas according to your business expertise.
5) You can get featured in Google My Business, business pages, and ads.
6) You can become an expert in your city/state/country/world!
7) Google Local Guides has global recognition for your efforts.
8) Learn about new and exciting places.
9) Connect with a diverse community.
10) Be part of something bigger than yourself!
You should join the program because you will be part of something bigger than yourself. This will help you discover new places and expand your horizons. It is totally free to join the program and if you are interested in business, this will be a great way for you to share your views about your city. On the other hand, if you are a blogger or a freelance writer this will help you get some great information for your work.
Local Guides is a global community of explorers who contribute local reviews, photos, and useful advice to Google Maps; empowering people to learn more about their world. Join millions of other Local Guides and earn points for contributions, and levels similar to profile badges, and unlock editorial content. You can learn about new and exciting places, and connect with a diverse community.