A ration card is a fundamental legal document that is used to confirm a person’s identity and address. The ration card was primarily used to purchase household necessities at a discounted price so that everyone may benefit from government initiatives. Let’s find more about wbpds West Bengal digital ration card more about wbpds.wb.gov.in.
The traditional ration cards in West Bengal are being replaced with digital ration cards. The new West Bengal digital ration card has now been distributed to the residents of the state. In this post, we take a closer look at the West Bengal digital ration card as well as the application process.
Table of Contents
How to get a wbpds digital ration card?
The complete process of submitting an offline application for a West Bengal digital ration card is referred to as the traditional approach. If you decide to use the offline approach, get in touch with the West Bengal-based ration card office that is the closest to you.
A paper copy of the application form is provided to you. Give information about your family, and carefully read the written terms. Attach the necessary documentation to the application. You are given a legitimate ID or application number as soon as the registrar confirms your application. To track the status of your petition in the future, keep this in mind or write it down.
Eligibility Criteria & required documents for applying for ration wbpds
Below are the requirements for applying for a new West Bengal digital ration card:
- A ration card cannot be held by the applicant. West Bengali newlywed couples are eligible to apply.
- Those who already have temporary ration cards or cards that have expired can apply for a new digital ration card.
- The head of the household’s passport-sized photo is required. photo ID proof (Voter ID card, Aadhaar card, Driving license)
- The evidence of a home address (Electricity bill, Water bill, etc. and a request form.
- Information on each member of the family. The family’s income certificates for each member
Step 1: You can search google or any search engine with the term “wbpds login”, or “wbpds.wb.gov.in login”.
Step 2: Click the login link given here
Step 3: Enter your Enter your Login ID and Enter your password, Captcha details and click the Login button and enjoy surfing.
How to apply for the ration card online?
- Open the Food and Supplies Department’s official website in West Bengal to begin the procedure.
- If you use Google to search, you should click the first link. The “Features” button is still visible as the website’s home page’s highlight.
- To access the “View Forms” option, open this menu. Make this selection.
- Choose the digital ration card application form at this time. Open the download page and check the format if there are any questions. Inform the family in detail.
- Take a hardcopy of the application form after the process is finished.
- Before submitting this form to the officer of the closest office, attach all relevant documents. Take note of the application ID.
Procedure to download the wbpds online ration card
- Open the West Bengal Government’s Food and Supplies Division website by clicking the authorized link. Look for the “For Official Purpose” menu item and click “official login.”
- Use the allotted login and previously-set password to fill in the blank fields. To pass the human verification, simply solve a simple sum in the next step.
- A login button becomes active as soon as you give the right response. To continue, click it.
- All the information from your ration card is shown on your device’s screen after you log in.
- Choose the download option to save this digital file in a PDF format. We advise you to print a copy out for your records.