Jay Shetty is another most popular Lifestyle vlogger and Motivational Speaker born in United Kingdom (London) on 7th September 1987. He is 32 years old and based on a British family but has an Indian ethnicity. Before 14 years old, he is a shy type person and later becomes rebellious & no one will like him. He started his schooling from United Kingdom, London.
Later, he pursued a bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Science (B.Sc Hons) and studied at Cass Business School, United Kingdom (London). Before starting the business school class, Jay also learned more about human life and preferred to become a Monk for 18 years old. He decided and came to India for starting the Monk education.
Table of Contents
Jay Shetty Wikipedia, Bio, Age, Height, Wife and Little Known Facts
|Full Name or Real Name||Jay Shetty|
|Birthday or Date of Birth||7th September 1987|
|Age||32 Years (as of 2020)|
|Profession||Lifestyle vlogger & Motivational Speaker|
|Birthplace||United Kingdom (London)|
|Hometown||United Kingdom (London)|
|Zodiac Sign or Sun Sign||Virgo|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Writing, and Reading Books|
|College or University||Cass Business School, United Kingdom (London)|
|Educational Qualification||Behavioral Science (B.Sc Hons)|
|Debut||2015 (YouTube Channel)|
|Eye Color||Hazel Grey|
|Height||5’ 11” (180 cm)|
|Weight||75 kg (165 lbs)|
Father Name – NA
Mother Name – NA
Marital Status – Married
Spouse or Wife Name – Roshni Devlukia Shetty (working as a Dietitian – Watford General Hospital)
Girlfriends or Affairs – NA
Children – NA
Jay Shetty was born in the United Kingdom (London) on 7th September 1987, a British national but based on Indian origin. During his growth, he is introverted and shy but has a positive perspective for life. From his childhood, he is making efforts to provide positive energy with his surrounding people. Jay is bullied on various occasions due to his overweight from his schooling days. But he never allows it to impact his health.
During his teenage, he is concentrated to find his life purpose and also identity. But his adventures made him discontinue or suspend from his schooling at times. When 16 years old, his mind has a profound impact due to a tragic incident. It helps him to understand the purpose of his life and find the meaning. He lost his two best friends during the gang violence and a car accident.
Jay Shetty tried to hail himself from the Bunt community. There is no update or any information on his previous relationships with family members. In April 2016, Jay married Roshni Devlukia, who is working as a Dietitian at Watford General Hospital.
After completing school life, Jay Shetty planned to become a monk by the words of an inspiring monk. As a Behavioral Science graduate, he visited India and started to spend time with the monks. After returning to the UK, he started to share the learned information from the Indian monks to others. Jay also shared his knowledge and wisdom with the help of social media platforms.
He also worked for the huff post with their association. The Vlog was started in 2015 on the YouTube channel and has numerous followers. Jay is associated with numerous other companies such as Nasdaq, National Geographic, Snapchat, and Facebook. He is also invited to give a lecture at conferences, seminars, universities, and colleges across the world.
Little Known Facts – Jay Shetty
- Jay Shetty is referred to as the “Voice of a Generation”.
- He won the most popular “Espoke Living Best Blog” award in November 2016 at the Asian Media Awards.
- Jay also worked as a coach for numerous companies such as Ernst Young EY), Bank of England, Nasdaq, Accenture, Microsoft, HSBC, Coca-Cola, Facebook, L’Oreal, Google, and many others.
- He created a new short film named “Invisible World” on YouTube channel.
- He achieved the award-winning host, producer, and interviewers to host the HuffPost Rise show and elected by the most famous Arianna Huffington.
- Jay himself refers to an urban monk and also known as a keynote speaker, a motivational philosopher, and a vlogger.
- After returning to the UK, he started to share the learned information from the Indian monks to others. He used his knowledge as a training tool for corporate employees to relieve their stress.
- During his college days, he started monastery for about 3 years in India and also learned about meditation, helping others, and charity from the materialistic world.
- At age 18, he attended a Monk lecture in the United Kingdom (London) and his perspective life was entirely changed.
- Jay Shetty is listed under the “Forbes 20 Under 30”.
- Both Conor McGregor and Jay were nominated in the 2017 European Class of “Forbes 30 Under 30”.
- He achieved the 3rd place in 2015 for the Guardian Rising Star Award.
- Jay also worked in a Global Consulting firm as a Digital Strategist.