Leopold Stanislaus Stokowski was born on 22nd August 1950 in New York, United States. He is an American businessman and invested more in various landscaping business ventures in England and New York. He is very close to his mother, Gloria Vanderbilt. She is a Philanthropist, Designer, Author, Actress, and a Fashion icon. She died on 17th June 2019, when she was 95 years old.
Gloria is in limelight for her controversial relationship and style. She also struggled a lot with her children’s custody. Leopold had posted an emotional message on behalf of his mom’s dad. To showcase his family relationship, he also launched various series “The Rainbow comes and goes”: The Son & the Mother on Loss, Love, & Life in 2017.
Image source here
Table of Contents
Leopold Stanislaus Stokowski Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Net worth and little known facts
|Real Name||Leopold Stanislaus Stokowski|
|Birthday or Date of Birth||22nd August 1950|
|Age||70 years old (as on 2020)|
|Father Name||Leopold Stokowski|
|Mother Name||Gloria Vanderbilt|
|Siblings||Anderson Cooper, Carter Vanderbilt Cooper, & Christopher Vanderbilt|
|Spouse or Wife Name||Emily J. Goldstein & Ivy Strick|
|Daughter Names||Abra Stokowski & Aurora|
|Birthplace||United States (Pennsylvania, Philadelphia)|
|Hometown||United States (Pennsylvania, Philadelphia)|
|Zodiac Sign or Sun Sign||Leo|
|Profession||Businessman & Landscape Gardener|
|Hobbies||Traveling and Reading Books|
|College or University||Trained in Music|
|Net Worth||$100 Million Approx|
|Height||5’10” (178 cm)|
|Weight||68 kg (150 lbs)|
Leopold Stokowski was born in the United States (New York) on August 22nd, 1950. His father’s name is Leopold Stokowski, Conductor of Symphonies, and his mother’s name is Gloria Vanderbilt, Model, Actress, and Heiress. The brothers of Leopold are Anderson Cooper, Carter Vanderbilt Cooper, & Christopher Vanderbilt. However, during the lifetime, his brother Carter committed suicide by jumping from the 14th-floor building.
Leopold Stanislaus Stokowski got married and his wife’s name is Emily J. Goldstein. They two beautiful daughters Abra Stokowski & Aurora. The sibling of Anderson Cooper is happy to live with his children and spouse. Moreover, his past affairs will showcase a clear idea for everyone. Leopold also hails from his famous wealthy parents.
His mother is from a descendant of Cornelius Vanderbilt and popular among the to establish the Vanderbilt Shipping and Railroad. He is an American nationality and also belongs to the famous White Caucasian ethnicity for practicing Christianity. Christopher Stokowski, his younger brother was born in 1952.
Leopold Stanislaus Stokowski is a successful entrepreneur and businessman. He had worked for numerous companies in London (England) and also in the United States (New York). Moreover, Leopold also running his own business company and invests more in the Landscaping businesses.
Less Known Facts – Leopold Stanislaus Stokowski
- As per Leopold’s mother’s Will and died in June 2019, Gloria left her majority property with Anderson Cooper (his step-brother) and shares the co-op for Leopold in Manhattan (30, Beekman Place).
- Leopold is very close and affectionate with Gloria Vanderbilt (Mother) and also has various complications along with his brothers.
- The high profile family was naturally followed by Leopold Stokowski to showcase the spotlight. He also appeared with his mother in various public events.
- At the age of 5 years old, Leopold’s parent’s marriage was ruined and Gloria fought for his children’s custody.
- Anderson Cooper, Leopold’s half-brother is most popularly known as the CNN News anchor for the show named “Anderson Copper 360°”, which started in September 2003.
- Gloria Vanderbilt, the famous granddaughter of Commodore Cornelius Vanderbilt, the 19th Century Steamship Tycoon & Railroad and also established the company “New York Central Railroad”.
- Leopold Anthony Stokowski, father of Leopold is the famous music director for the Philadelphia Orchestra from 1912 to 1938. In 1962, he is the founder of New York’s American Symphony Orchestra. He is one of the most famous and popular classical musicians across the globe.
- Favorite Dishes – Italian Dish
- Favorite Hobbies – Traveling & Reading Books
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Holiday Destination – Germany
- Favorite Actress – Gal Gabot
- Favorite Actor – Hugh Jackman
Leopold Stokowski – Net worth
As a businessman, Leopold Stokowski has achieved an asset in a good figure. He also earns a handsome payroll from his landscaping businesses. He invests more in the stock exchange market from his income source. Leopold’s overall net worth will be around eight-figures US dollars. Moreover, Gloria Vanderbilt is another richest artist within the United States of America and assets over $200 million worth. A whooping fortune will produce from her business chain process. Similarly, Anderson Copper also has an overall salary of $10 million yearly and a net worth of $100 million.